It's bullet time:
- Brad got a job!!! And so we moved.
- WA is very different from AZ (obviously). For the most part, I'm loving the changing seasons. But sometimes, I hate it...
- Three kids is hard. Two wasn't too bad, and at the time I wondered what everyone else was complaining about. But three? Three is rough.
- Currently planning on homeschooling. I might be crazy.
- My milk is gone. It always starts disappearing around six months and it's a struggle to maintain. We were down to one nursing session a night, and then I got sick. So my milk left me, which means I have my body back to myself. I have mixed feelings.
- I am so tired of condo/apartment living. Steadily dreaming of having a home/farm of my own.
- Got a minivan right before we moved. The husband got into a car accident shortly after we moved. He's fine, the car was not. So... We got a "new" car! Not a minivan.
- All this cold weather has me on house arrest. Good thing I'm such a homebody!
- All this cold weather makes me want to craft. So I've been crocheting up a storm. We actually get to use hats, scarves, and blankets here. Huzzah! So lots of warm and yummy yarn-work And then my wrists started bothering me, so I've switched to cross-stitching until further notice.
- I am officially hooked on Doctor Who and have embraced my inner nerd with open arms. Allons-y!
- Am I the ONLY person who finds chevron prints and the color gray totally overrated??? I prefer Cath Kidston, and color. Neutral is for the birds!
- I would really like to get back to blogging. I really wish I had a better camera, because posting without pictures is super lame.
- Currently growing my hair out. I might be crazy.